Tuesday, December 09, 2008

The most bizarre thing I've seen all day



This woman knits handbags from Persian cat fur. I'm not opposed to the idea (when I was 11 I once thought it would be a great idea to make mittens out of my pony's sheared coat, but I was 11 and lets be honest, I was weird), what I am opposed to is the fact that the bags look like hairballs. Balls of fur that have been regurgitated from the inner lining of a cat's stomach as the result of licking itself as a means of getting rid of fleas is not something you want to carry around, put your prescriptions in, and show off to the world. The best part is near the end when proud Persian cat-hair purse owners talk about why they love their purses so much.

originally from fourfour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home