Saturday, October 11, 2008

Amanda Bynes: What the Hair?

Dear Amanda Bynes,
I love you. I think you're cute and funny and I thoroughly enjoyed She's the Man but, girlfriend, we need to talk about the hair.

What hair?

This hair:




Three different movies, three different characters, one hair style. You have a gorgeous face, friend, so why do you or whatever hairstylist you hire for these kinds of things insist on throwing those stray hairs along the side of your face? It is so unflattering! Also, I remember wearing that hair to bar mitzvahs in the 7th grade thinking I was the hot shit because I looked like Mandy Moore with my hair did like that. Afterwards, when all the buttons were printed and the novelty pictures developed at the end of the night I realized, to my horror, that framing your face with those stringy things is sad and embarrassing. Your hair makes me :*(

So, Amanda, as your friend and as someone who is always right about everything, I would say either fire that hairdresser (that's right, I said DRESSER!) or look at yourself in a mirror and learn to love yourself in a ponytail. This haircut won't get you past the Kid's Choice Awards, AB, and you are 22 now. Say goodbye to Nickelodeon and movies that try to play Channing Tatum (Tatum Channing?) off as a high schooler, pull your hair back, and let's shoot for a Golden Globe or something.

xoxo

A concerned, hair sensitive fan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home