Tuesday, December 23, 2008

How to ruin a child hood memory: Part 1

When I was little my mom took me to some 'museum of wonders' somewhere. I wish I could remember more of the details, I want to say it was Portland but that can't be right. Anyway, the museum had a mummified mermaid that I had been really excited about seeing. In my head this was going to be a red-headed vixen with a seashell bathing suit a la "The Little Mermaid." Instead it was something like this:Horrific, right? Well I've tried to block it from my memory (semi-successfully since I can barely remember any of the details) but when I saw this link today it brought all of those nightmares flooding back into my life.

Oh hai, I'm in ur head, ruiningz ur memreez!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home