Thursday, August 24, 2006

ProRun


The Prada of reality television is starting to look more like the Zac Posen of reality television: young, messy, unpredictable yet upsetting, and at the same time addicting. To call it Prada would be calling it refined, infallible. Prada has been around for years and never misses a beat. Like the click of a Christian Louboutin heel down a lacquered runway, setting the pulse of the show, so does Prada keep the time for every season. Their style is classic, their lines clean. And for love of all things holy they are definition of style. They even created an art exhibit out of Prada's most historically important and visually stunning skirts .
To call Project Runway the Prada of reality television would be giving it the credit equivalent of giving "Flava of Love" an Emmy. On that note I would like to say that Tygerh, your stripper ass will be missed.
After Alison Kelly's Auf'ing and now Robert Best's dismissal I can't find the words to describe my sadness at seeing my favorite show trip on its Karl Lagerfeld gown and smash face first onto the runway. Le sigh.
AND YET ANGELA AND VINCENT ARE STILL ON THE FUCKING SHOW? And Vincent WON??? Oh HELL TO THE NO! Even Tim Gunn is pissed. Here is an excerpt from his pointed and eloquent blog:
"Vincent wins (note absence of exclamation point)."

Can we say Jubilee Jumbles...I can...VINCENT. GRRR.

And everyone wants to talk about how Jeffrey treated Angela's mom. Ok. I will say that Jeff needs to grow up and treat a woman with more respect. But in his defense, ANGELA'S MOM was a whiney fucking baby! *Blubbers* Jeffrey I don't like that *Cries* OOohhhww you're not listening to me.
WAAA WAAA DARLENE!!! Purple and dark green in large amount is as about as good of an idea as sticking a needle full of junk into your skin and shooting it up your bloodstream. See Jeff, everyone makes mistakes. You went to rehab, this woman birthed Angela. This show is not the outlet for either one of those issues.

Am I being too harsh? Does anyone read this? No and no. Done and done.

Please not that my frustrations are brought about not by the characters on the show, but by the show itself. I have nothing against these people personally, but I am fed up at the show for their crafty editing and for making me continue to watch these characters instead of people like Alison (read here: angel).
LE OH MY GOD I CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH MORE. Project Runway is turning me into a mean and bitchy person. I am irritable every Thursday b/c of how shitty the show makes me feel.
DAMMIT. Im done. I need to go recover. And I wish I had saved Ellis' AIM reaction to watching the TIVO of the show because they were truly priceless.

Auf Wienershnitzel

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home