Thursday, August 17, 2006

Project FUGWAY


I would just like to say that because I am so disheartened by Allison's elimination from last nights episode of Project Runway that I have only this to say.

Tim Gunn, use your powers for evil. YOU told Vincent McCrazyface to add more to his dress. Had you not done this, Tim, Vinceypoo would have sent his crazy model ass down that runway half-done. BUT NOOO YOU HAD TO STICKING YOUR NOSE IN HIS CRAPPY BIZNIZ AND BECAUSE OF THIS HE STAYED AND ALLISON (AKA CHILD OF THE SUN) is gone! TIM! You have so much power over these designers...sway the bad ones toward the darkside. If you see Vincent being crazy and making hats, let him, don't say anything, HE'LL GET KICKED OFF! If you see angela making more fluerettes or fluecheres or whateverthefuck those things are called...LET HER! Then we won't have the tragedy of seeing Allison "where'd I park my unicorn" Kelly get Auf'd.

I LOVE YOU TIM, BUT USE YOUR POWERS FOR EVIL. I KNOW YOU HAVE IT IN YOU.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home