Saturday, September 05, 2009

Peaches has my car/has been in my car

In this weird paparazzi video of Peaches and a friend, "Pinky" Makeup, they get into a 1980 Honda Civic. This is the exact make, model, and color of the car my dad bought my mom as an engagement gift three years before I was born. The car, which forever smells of curdled milk especially so on hot Texas days, still sits in our garage. It remains there today, stationary, the purr of its engine quieted by years, possibly a decade, of inactivity. We store our fake christmas tree in the trunk and old files/lawnmower parts on top of it. The car is the shit and Peaches Geldof gets into the exact same one at the end of this video. My heart stopped when I saw it. PEACHES ARE WE BEST FRIENDS NOW? PINK FONT!

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

omg lolz you should rename this blog the peaches geldof chronicles

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home