Monday, July 20, 2009

Spooky Scary


Last night I went on a ghost tour of Savannah. For the most part it was lame but then we got to go to this place that immediately creeped me out called Moon River Brewing Co. T.A.P.S went there once and caught a full-bodied appartion by a pool table in the basement (I'm still trying to hunt down the footage). So AD and I snuck upstairs on the end of a different ghost tour and were hanging out by this staircase listening to the speaker. Both of us had our backs turned to the staircase and AD was next to a board that was leaning against the entrance to keep people from going upstairs. The rest of the group was on the other side of the hallway, facing us, and listening to the speaker. The board next to AD began to shake loudly but it didn't fall and she went running across the room, visibly freaked out (a non-believer). I was too inebriated to do anything but go "Who did that?" only to realize that I was the only person near it (as AD was now running across the room). Everyone in the group was wide-eyed and nervous and one woman said "I was looking right at it. Nobody touched the board." I've included a really terrible, not scary at all, picture phone quality photo of where we were.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home