Monday, June 08, 2009

for a rich dude steve jobs has a pretty good abandoned house

The pix are here. Apparently he's left the house to decay b/c he wants to tear it down and build a smaller one (commendable) but nobody wants him to b/c it was built in 1925 and is one of the last examples of its kind. I'm torn here. I don't know whose side to take on this. Part of me wants to think that if Steve tears this house down, the people from the old house are going to haunt the new one Poltergeist style and torment his family into moving out. In that case, the whole thing would be a waste anyway so I would just plan ahead for poltergeists and not make the changes. Or at least consult the dead on this issue first. I don't know if Steve has done that yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home