Sunday, April 05, 2009

Daniel Craig needs comfortable shoes

I watched Quantum of Solace last night and really enjoyed it. However, I'm worried about Daniel Craig's feet. He does lot running and jumping in business attire and i can't imagine that the dress shoes he's wearing offer the proper support and grip necessary for that kind of movement. His feet must kill at the end of the day, not to mention when he's running down roofs and stuff he must slip everywhere. Yeesh. Get the guy a pair of sneakers. Apparently this has been the shoe of many a Bond though I'm not sure that includes Mr. Craig. I worry about your feet, Mr. Craig. I hope you get to wear comfortable shoes in the next Bond movie.

Would you want to walk across the desert in those? Hell naw. The lady has the right idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home