Thursday, February 26, 2009

my new obsession


Last night I was shown this interview about an eccentric Maryland horse trainer who mentioned the Great Santa Fe Trail Endurance Horse Race. It's a 500 mile horse race from New Mexico to Kansas. Apparently this sort of thing gets pretty intense and the creme de la creme is the President's Cup in the UAE. This one in Namibia looks pretty cool too though. So, this is something I would really like to do. I've already talked one person into doing it with me and I know there are friends out there who would do it too. I'm guessing there is training in Maryland because the interview says that the guy does it but there looks like a pretty good 5-day training session in the Moab. How bout it y'all? Les doodis! Oh and in case you weren't sold yet, here's one of the lodging sites for the Namibia one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home