Monday, February 23, 2009

I reserve all rights to my roommie's art.


9:45 AM me: i think im going to start telling people that i had a relative on the titanic
9:46 AM Sandy: ...why?
me: cuz that would be an awesome story
if they survived
and it would give me an excuse to tell this song
Sandy: it would be
me: *sing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7dMF-QH4GI
Sandy: oh I'm in class right now
9:47 AM me: sorry
im not sorry
that's an awesome song.
ur class would like it
Sandy: hahahaha
my computer is on mute
but I will listen to it later :)
9:48 AM me: i sing it better
Sandy: ooh
record yourself!
haha I did that the other day
just for funsies
me: hhahahahahahahah


9:58 AM me: i want to hear that recording
and post it
Sandy: oh hahaha
do you really want to hear it
me: yes
Sandy: haha
okay
10:00 AM they're not that great
I'll just send you one
me: what did you record?
Sandy: song by michelle branch
me: awwwww
Sandy: hehehe
I messed up on the guitar like in the middle
me: oh wait
THIS ISN'T YOU SIGNING?
FUCK THAT
Sandy: it is
wait what?!
me: that's you?
Sandy: you can't recognize my voice?
me: no
Sandy: booo
me: it doesn't sound like you
Sandy: oh really
blah
oh well
10:06 AM me: i thought it was her
Sandy: hahahahaha
you're silly
me: NO SERIOUSLY
I THOUGHT IT WAS HER
THIS CANT BE YOU
im blown away
when u become famous can i have your groupies
Sandy: hahahaha
10:07 AM you're ridiculous
me: whoa
seriously tho
i can haz them?
Sandy: haha
you can haz
me: is this really you singing?
Sandy: yes?
me: u didnt just send me the michelle branch version?
Sandy: maybe the mic on my laptop is magical
me: im not sure i believe you
Sandy: omg
why would I lie to you!
me: I DONT KNOW
make a video
me: but how did i live with u for four years
me: and not know that you were this amazing
Matt: that's nice
me: that's sandy
Matt: that's sandy singing
me: and playing guitar
Matt: wow
she's great
me: I THOUGHT SHE WAS LYING TO ME
Matt: that's really her?
Sandy: mm I got a little better
WHY WOULD I LIE TO YOU
hahaha

5
me: so i can or cannot put it on my blog?
and be your manager?
and
agent
i cant wait to play it for my mom
Sandy: hahaha
you're so silly
:)
me: U DID NOT ANSWER MEINE QUESTIONS
me: so i can or cannot put it on my blog?
and be your manager?
and agent
Sandy: yeah post!
then I can be like I'M ON A BLOG!
SUCK IT, NERDS!
me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Sandy: or
Sandy: SUCK IT, HIGH SCHOOL CHOIR TEACHER
:P
me: HAHAHAHA
Sandy: bwahaha
do you want me to make a video
me: ok
i was just going to do that
make u a video
with ur song
Sandy: awww
me: so i could put it on utube
but it was just going to be puppies and snowballs and stuf
Sandy: PUPPIES AND SNOWBALLS
you're the best
Sandy: haha
I promise I'll record a video for you tonight at home
ooh maybe i'll do rhett miller for yoU :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home